As a company we are committed to:
- Improving the quality of the built environment;
- Giving honest, balanced and well informed advice;
- Being responsive to our clients;
- Delivering high quality work on time and within budget;
- Securing the best possible outcome; and
- Enjoying our work.
We are a multi-disciplinary company with both public and private sector experience.
As of January 2012 we will be 11 strong with a mix of planners, heritage experts
and urban designers. Many of the team have dual qualifications which means
we have a breadth and depth of experience that few can match.
The directors take a 'hands-on' approach to work and play an active role on all of
the company's projects.
What are the company’s aims?
Beacon Planning aim to be:-
- The largest independent Planning Consultancy in the Eastern Region with increased
activity in neighbouring regions;
- The name for Heritage Planning in the Eastern Region;
- Renowned for producing timely, high quality, cost effective and well presented work; and
- Acknowledged for the quality, and 'can-do' attitude of our team.