Applications & Appeals
A cornerstone of our work is securing planning permission and listed building consents for our clients. We work for private individuals, colleges and developers, both large and small, and can provide a comprehensive service covering:
- Listed building consents to secure approval for the alteration of listed buildings.
- The preparation of detailed justifications to support Conservation Area Consents for the demolition of buildings.
- Planning applications – from individual householders to multi million pound regeneration projects.
- We coordinate the preparation of Environmental Statements and write chapters related to townscape, heritage and visual impact.
- The preparation of appeals proofs of evidence and acting as expert witness at public inquiries.
To support the application process we are able to manage and undertake stakeholder consultation events from simple leaflets and questionnaires through to ‘design workshops’.